Friday, July 13, 2012

Made in Chelsea’s Hugor Taylor and Natalie Joel look loved up on lunch date


During the last series of Made in Chelsea, Hugo Taylor managed to avoid any relationship drama, and instead spent most episodes cuddling up to his new girlfriend, Natalie Joel.
Hugo Taylor and Natalie Joel looked loved up having lunchHugo Taylor and Natalie Joel looked loved up having lunch today. Copyright [Big Pictures]And today, Hugo Taylor and Natalie Joel were spotted looking unbelievably loved up during a lunch date in north London.
The Made in Chelsea couple were snapped laughing and chatting over their lunch, before leaning in for a big kiss.
As they left the restaurant, Natalie held onto Hugo's arm as they went for a walk, smiles plastered across their faces.
Hugo Taylor and Natalie JoelHugo couldn't keep his hands off Natalie. Copyright [Big Pictures]However, despite being a nice mellow influence on the latest series of Made in Chelsea, Hugo won't be returning to the next series.
He announced last month that he'd outgrown the show and was ready to move on to new ventures.
Hugo Taylor and Natalie JoelHugo Taylor and Natalie Joel looked happy after their lunch. Copyright [Big Pictures]Hugo said: "I'm quitting. It's a big gamble but I think I might have outgrown the show. Originally the producers only wanted me as a peripheral character and that's all I wanted to contribute.
"I could wind up having absolutely everything or I could end up with nothing. But I've become lazy and comfortable on the show."
Hugo concluded: "I often look at what I've done and think, 'S***, did I completely sell out?' Staying on Made in Chelsea and bitching about the colour of someone's dress has started to become unimportant to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment