Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flack shocked by Styles backlash

Caroline Flack has been named as an ambassador for the Teenage Cancer Trust
Caroline Flack has been named as an ambassador for the Teenage Cancer Trust
Caroline Flack has admitted she was shocked by the reaction to her relationship with One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles.
The 32-year-old Xtra Factor TV presenter briefly dated the 18-year-old singer and has opened up to Look magazine about their relationship, which provoked a strong reaction from One Direction fans.
Caroline said: "I'm surprised - it's tough. I didn't kill someone, I just went out with someone younger.
"But there have been more positive reactions than negative ones."
But the TV presenter - who has just been named as an official ambassador for Teenage Cancer Trust alongside Liam and Noel Gallagher, Kasabian, Edith Bowman and Eddie Redmayne - doesn't want to forget the time she had with Harry.
She said: "I wouldn't edit anything out of my life. I learnt the hard way that the easiest thing is to keep it to myself.
"With the whole Harry situation, about 95 per cent of what was written was false. I didn't really know where to begin.
"But I've developed thicker skin and become more hardened to it. I don't get as upset as I used to, but I'm still human."

No comments:

Post a Comment