Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kim Kardashian wants to marry Kanye West, but she is still married to Kris Humphries. Bit inconvenient, eh?

Kim Kardashian might want to marry Kanye West and have lots of babies with him, but at the moment that's pretty much impossible.
Kim reckons Kanye is the one. Copyright: [wenn]

You see - she is already married!
Kim was appearing on US show The View, which is basically transatlantic Loose Women, when she confessed she thinks Kanye is the one!
Big respect to Babara Walters who couldn't have been less subtle with her frank questioning.
She asked Kim: "What about marriage? Do you want his child? Where are we?"
Wow.
It's like an interview shot gun just went off three times.
To which Kim said she would like to marry Kanye, but can't.
Why, we hear you scream? Well, Kim is still technically married to Kris Humphries. Bummer, eh?!
The View is basically transatlantic Loose Women. Copyright: [wenn]
Speaking to Barbara, Kim said: "Technically I'm still married, anything I'd be in now would be a permanent relationship."
We think having two husbands is pretty frowned upon round these parts, but who are we to judge?
She added that she "thinks" Kanye is her "perfect match."
Barbara then asked whether Kim reckons her relationship will be forever this time and the reality star answered she "believes" it is.
"Is this the one that you're in now?" Walters asked. "I hope so," the reality star replied. "I believe so."
The Kardashians star also confessed she would love babies one day: "At the space that I am in life now, kids are definitely something I want. I think I wanted that before.
"I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn't take the time to find someone."
We just hope Kim doesn't rush into anything, after all her last marriage did last just 72 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment