Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pregnant Fearne Cotton cradles growing baby bump under autumn cardi

We've been on Fearne Cotton baby bump watch ever since she announced the news she's expecting.
Fearne Cotton, pregnant, babyFearne Cotton showed off her growing baby bump today. Copyright [Splash]
And today the Radio 1 DJ looked more pregnant than ever as she arrived at the BBC for her daily show.
The mum-to-be hasn't been showing much of a bump yet, since announcing back in August that she's expecting.
But today she looking bloomin' gorgeous as she cradled her growing figure under an autumn cardi.
Fearne got the seasonal transition spot on in a grey dress, black tights and the Aztec-inspired cream knit.
Fearne Cotton, baby bump, pregnancyFearne Cotton cradled her bump under a big autumn knit. Copyright [Splash]
The fashionista completed the look with a fierce black leather bag and matching shoe-boots.
And she topped it off with her trademark John Lennon sunnies and a brown beanie hat.
The 31-year-old, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Jesse Wood, told Company magazine she wasn't a fan of the idea of maternity clothing so would just be upping her size for a few months.


She said: "I'm not keen on the idea of elasticated waistbands, so I'm sticking mainly with clothes I like but in bigger sizes! Maybe I'll have to go a bit more boho but nothing too off the beaten track.
Speaking about how she plans her style she added: "I usually plan three looks before I go to bed and then decide how I feel when I get up. Some days I'll put something daring and bright on and other times I just want to hide away so I go black and baggy.
"I'd be lying if I said [being in the public eye doesn't affect what I wear]. There are definitely some days where I want to roll up in a pair of dirty jeans and an old jumper, but it's not worth the s**t I'd get."

No comments:

Post a Comment