Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lady Gaga poses in her pants, urges you to join her body revolution

Lady Gaga has hit back at critics who say she is 'fat' with what she is calling her 'body revolution'.
Hardly 'fat'. Copyright: [Lady Gaga]

Recently, some people have been saying Lady Gaga looks 'fat' in pictures from her latest tour.
While we will admit she does look slightly bigger than before, she hardly looks fat!

But in true Gaga style, she has published a series of candid snaps showing everyone exactly what her body looks like.
Why? Because she loves it, it is natural and she wants to celebrate it.
And how does it look? Well, er, refreshingly normal actually.
Gaga took loads of photos to kick off her 'body revolution'. Copyright: [Lady Gaga]
Gaga spoke out to her Little Monsters saying: "My weight loss/gain since I was a child has tormented me. No amount of help has ever healed my pain about it. But YOU have."
She posted a series of photos in her underwear, with captions saying exactly why she is happier in her own skin now more than ever before
Under the first snap, Gaga wrote: "Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15."
She then wrote on the next: "My boyfriend prefers me curvier. When I eat I am healthy and not so worried about my looks, I'm happy. Happier than I've ever been."
We say, good on her!
Plus, she doesn't look at all 'fat' not that it would matter if she did.
If you want to join Lady G's revolution then do as she says and: "Please sign up for littlemonsters.com and join A BODY REVOLUTION"

No comments:

Post a Comment