Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kirk Norcross slags off Jodie Marsh, the relationship’s over then

Just a couple of weeks ago, Kirk Norcross and Jodie Marsh were posing for half naked provocative photos together and talking about how much they fancied each other.
Jodie Marsh and Kirk NorcrossKirk Norcross and Jodie Marsh seem to be officially over. Copyright [Jodie Marsh]However, it seems that the relationship between Jodie Marsh and Kirk Norcross is over before it even begun.
 has gone and said some pretty scathing things about Jodie, but he main thing he's revealed is that the relationship ended because she wouldn't sleep with him.Not exactly the most chivalrous of reasons, we have to admit.
The former TOWIE star told Reveal: "Jodie was always teasing me and she'd talk about sex all the time. One day I had enough and texted her asking if we were ever going to have sex."
Kirk NorcrossKirk Norcross hasn't held back with his opinions about Jodie Marsh. Copyright [WENN]He continued: "I felt like I was 13 again — going around to a girl's house and just kissing on the sofa. But she said that she'd never sleep with me. So I told her that we should just be friends."
If we were Kirk we'd probably zip it at this point. But he didn't stop there.
He went on to reveal that Jodie Marsh is 'weird' and 'obsessed with fame'.
Jodie MarshJodie Marsh doesn't seem to bothered, tweeting pics of herself chilling on the beach. Copyright [WENN]
He said: "I'm not into the whole celebrity lifestyle, and Jodie really is. All she could talk about were photo shoots and pictures.
"She was desperate for publicity. I would go round to her house every day and sit there listening to her talk about herself."
Any final closing comments, Kirk?
"I'm a 24-year-old boy," he said. "And, yes, I wanted to have sex with you — but, now I look back, I realise I only wanted to have sex with the old Jodie Marsh."
Ouch.

Jodie Marsh hits back at Kirk Norcross for pressuring her to have sex



Earlier today, we were shocked to read that Kirk Norcross had decided to end his relationship with Jodie Marsh because she wouldn't have sex with him.
Jodie MarshJodie Marsh has hit back at Kirk Norcross' comments. Copyright [WENN]
We thought it seemed a bit harsh, and now Jodie Marsh has had her say on Twitter, slamming Kirk Norcross for pressuring her to have sex with him.

Jodie hit out on Twitter, saying: "A ten year friendship ruined cos I wouldn't have sex. Real men don't pressure women. And they don't sell stories on them either.. #desperate."
She went on to say that she felt hurt about Kirk selling his story:"Dumped cos I wouldn't immediately have sex, stories sold on me, lies told about me. All this & I thought we were friends #Hurt."
Kirk told Reveal that he felt like 'a 13 year old' because Jodie wouldn't sleep with him.
He said: "Jodie was always teasing me and she'd talk about sex all the time. One day I had enough and texted her asking if we were ever going to have sex. I felt like I was 13 again — going around to a girl's house and just kissing on the sofa."
However, Jodie Marsh has stuck up for girls everywhere by tweeting: "The moral of this story is you should ALWAYS wait til you're ready to have sex with someone. If they like you enough they'll wait for you x"
We couldn't agree more Jodie. Go girl.
Kirk Norcross took to Twitter to respond to Jodie's comments, saying: "Get over it! We was never 2gether love! Never talked or thought about it! It was nothing! Get over it! Just done the story to tell the truth. People say in selling stories! DO ONE! I didnt sell a story I just replied to one! And I told the truth! If you wanna hate F*** OFF!" [sic]
Charming.


No comments:

Post a Comment