Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pregnant Imogen Thomas takes her baby bump out for dinner

Imogen Thomas has been proudly showing off her baby bump since she announced her pregnancy two weeks ago.
Imogen ThomasImogen Thomas took her cute bump out for dinner. Copyright [WENN]
And last night, Imogen Thomas squeezed her baby bump into a tight red dress for dinner with a friend.

Imogen has clearly mastered the art of pregnancy fashion, donning a red dress with ruffled sleeves which perfectly showed off her bump and boobs.
She teamed the dress with a black clutch back and black peep toe shoes, keeping her hair simple tied back in a cute bun.
Imogen ThomasImogen Thomas looks happy and healthy. Copyright [WENN]Imogen's evening out comes just a week after a horrible scare which left her thinking she was miscarrying her baby.
Last week she tweeted that she'd rushed to hospital after suffering bleeding and clotting.
Now she's opened up about the situation saying: "My first internal scan on Tuesday showed the baby was OK, thank God, but then I started bleeding again when I got home.Not being crude but I literally filled three pads with blood.
Imogen ThomasImogen Thomas proudly cradled her baby bump. Copyright [WENN]She continued: "I actually thought, "This is it." I was hysterical. I could have been losing my baby."
However, luckily all was OK: "I went back to the hospital first thing and they gave me another internal scan and the baby was still fine. He was kicking away."
And it seems that pregnancy definitely suits Imogen Thomas - she seriously has that glowing thing going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment