Thursday, July 26, 2012

Liberty Ross talks about Kristen Stewart, eek


When Kristen Stewart admitted yesterday that she had cheated on Robert Pattinson with married director Rupert Sanders, we pulled a huge shocked face.
Kristen Stewart met the married director, Rupert Sanders, on the set of Snow White and the Huntsman. To make matters even more complicated, Rupert's wife, Liberty Ross was in the film too.
We were at the Snow White and the Huntsman premiere back in May, and spoke to Liberty Ross, who told us exactly what she thought about Kristen.

Little did she know back then what had gone on behind the scenes.
Kristen Stewart and Rupert SandersKristen Stewart with Rupert Sanders during the promo trail for Snow White and the Huntsman. Copyright [Rex]When we asked her whether she was prepared for Kristen Stewart's fans to go crazy over the film, Liberty told us she was also a fan of the Twilight actress. Eek.
She said: "I can't wait. I'm part of her fan club so I'm ready to go crazy with them."
We doubt Liberty is feeling the same way now. Two days ago she tweeted: "Sometimes bad things fall apart so better things can fall together," before deleting her Twitter account.
After Kristen Stewart released a statement yesterday apologising to Robert Pattinson for cheating, Rupert Sanders hit back with one of his own.
Rupert said: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

No comments:

Post a Comment